VivaRoxyMusic.com Forum
A Forum for all Roxy Music fans

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:11 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Portugal Set List
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:33 pm 
Site Owner

A wee bit late but here is the set list for the Roxy Music show at the Oeiras Sound Festival Portugal. 22nd July 2010

Re-make/Re-model
Out Of The Blue
If There Is Something
While My Hearet Is Still Beating
More Than This
Ladytron
Tara
A Song For Europe
My Only Love
In Every Dream Home A Heartache
Jealous Guy
Virginia Plain
Love Is The Drug
Editions Of You
Let's Stick Together
Do The Strand

Post subject: Re: Portugal Set List
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 pm 

Question: Were the set lists longer for the 2001-2005 shows 18/19 songs I thought?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:09 pm 
Site Owner

All that sort of information is on the new version of this site soon to open. I have gone to the holding page to find these for you.

2005 Roxy Music Setlists

Tuesday 2nd August 2005 Sheraton Pines/Algarve, Portugal.

Re-make/Re-model, Street Life, Out Of The Blue, Ladytron, A Song For Europe, My Only Love, Both Ends Burning, Tara, In Every Dreamhome A Heartache, The Bogus Man, Avalon, Jealous Guy, Pyjamarama, Editions Of You, Virginia Plain, Love Is The Drug, Do The Strand, Let's Stick Together

Saturday 30th July 2005, Alicante, Spain.

Re-make/Re-model, Street Life, Out Of The Blue, Ladytron, A Song For Europe, My Only Love, Both Ends Burning, Tara, In Every Dreamhome A Heartache, The Bogus Man, Jealous Guy, Pyjamarama, Editions Of You, Virginia Plain, Love Is The Drug, Do The Strand.

Friday 29th July 2005 Suiker Festival Tienen Belgium

Re-make/Re-model, Street Life, Out Of The Blue, Ladytron, A Song For Europe, My Only Love, Both Ends Burning, Tara, In Every Dreamhome A Heartache, The Bogus Man, Jealous Guy, Pyjamarama, Editions Of You, Virginia Plain, Love Is The Drug, Do The Strand.

Monday 11th July Big Top Arena Liverpool England

Re-make/Re-model, Street Life, Out Of The Blue, Ladytron, Oh Yeah, Prairie Rose, A Song For Europe, My Only Love, Both Ends Burning, Tara, In Every Dreamhome A Heartache, The Bogus Man, Jealous Guy, Pyjamarama, Editions Of You, Virginia Plain, Love Is The Drug, Do The Strand.

Thursday 7th July 2005 Opernplatz Frankfurt Germany

Tuesday 5th July 2005 Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, Holland.

Saturday 2nd July 2005, Live8 Berlin.

Virginia Plain, Love Is The Drug, Jealous Guy, Do The Strand

Friday 1st July 2005 Kunst und Ausstellungshalle Bonn Germany

Virginia Plain, Street Life, Out Of The Blue, Ladytron, A Song For Europe, Oh Yeah, My Only Love, Both Ends Burning, Tara, In Every Dreamhome A Heartache, The Bogus Man, Jealous Guy, Pyjamarama, Editions Of You, Re-make/Re-model, Love Is The Drug, Do The Strand.

Sunday 19th June 2005 Norwegian Wood Festival Oslo Norway.

Virginia Plain, Street Life, Out Of The Blue, Ladytron, A Song For Europe, Oh Yeah, My Only Love, Both Ends Burning, Tara, In Every Dreamhome A Heartache, The Bogus Man, Jealous Guy, Pyjamarama, Editions Of You, Re-make/Re-model, Love Is The Drug, Do The Strand.

Saturday 18th June 2005 Horsens, Denmark

Saturday 11th June 2005 Isle Of Wight Festival, England

Re-make/Re-model, Street Life, Out Of The Blue, Ladytron, A Song For Europe, Prairie Rose, Oh Yeah, My Only Love, Both Ends Burning, Tara, In Every Dreamhome A Heartache, Jealous Guy, Pyjamarama, Virginia Plain, Editions Of You, Love Is The Drug, Do The Strand.

Wednesday 8th June 2005 KOKO Club, Camden, London, England.

Re-make/Re-model, Ladytron, While My Heart Is Still beating, Out Of The Blue, Chance Meeting, Prairie Rose, Oh Yeah, My Only Love, Both Ends Burning, Tara, In Every Dreamhome A Heartache, A Song For Europe, The Bogus Man, Jealous Guy, Pyjamarama, Virginia Plain, Editions Of You, Love Is The Drug, Do The Strand.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 pm 

Cheers John

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:43 pm 

Hi all,

I'm a brand new Roxy Music fan!!!! I've obviously been listening to their music (hits) for the last 10 years though (I'm only 25) and have booked my ticket for LG Arena, B'ham in Jan 11!!!! Can't wait!

I think the set lists are good for a festival but does anyone think like me they will be a bit longer (perhaps 20 songs) for the 2011 For your pleasure tour?

Nick