VivaRoxyMusic.com Forum
A Forum for all Roxy Music fans

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Approaching The Tour
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:22 pm 

Looks like most of the venues are now closing the upper decks and reassigning seats to the 2nd level. Overnight, DC, Toronto, NYC, Dallas, and Austin ALL show no seats available in the 3rd level/upper decks. Hard to believe that all these seats all of the sudden sold in 1 night.
The Chicago and 2 CA shows are still showing tickets available in their upper decks. They probably cave soon too. Looks like the only near sell outs are in Boston and Philly where the show moved from a 20k seat Hockey stadium to a 5k concert venue. Why the promoter did not choose these smaller venues for all the U.S shows is sad. I am surprised that BF who has toured the States so many times and knows these smaller venues so well did not speak up when the promoter pitched all these ridiculous huge hockey stadiums.
Oh well, looking forward to NYC and Boston next week.

Post subject: Re: Approaching The Tour
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:39 pm 

I know Roxy doesn’t set venue prices, but I just checked that non-premium parking at the Los Angeles Forum is $45. In the words of my friends across the pond, that is a total piss take.

I suspect once resellers scramble to offload their hoard of tickets, many will end up paying more for parking and a drink than the show itself.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6