VivaRoxyMusic.com Forum
A Forum for all Roxy Music fans

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: slow times at VROM
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:24 am 

There can`t no longer be any doubt about it. These are slow times at VROM (vivaroxymusic.com). Regular members refrain from posting, not to mention those few unpredictable guerrilla lurkers. One member even found out he was fan of the wrong band. No Roxy deluxe edition this year either. Benelux won`t get it`s visits until fall.

Post subject: Re: slow times at VROM
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:15 pm 

You may be right in some way, le freak, but as for myself I almost daily have a look at VRM. Sometimes I find new postings, sometimes I don't.

I think we always had these ups and downs but I agree that the postings get fewer at the moment as there aren't any new songs and BF's shows are no real surprises, too. The Roxy Music band heritage is completely neglected as the band seems to have little interest in publishing one (ore more) re-mix album(s) :cry:

As for the first RM re-mix album it could be similar to Italian carmaker Alfa Romeos model 'Giulia' - it has been a hype for so many years but now you can at least order this car if you want to ;-) I hope it will have been worth waiting for the clients ...

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:38 pm 

le freak wrote:
These are slow times at VROM (vivaroxymusic.com).

True. But I don't see that as a disadvantage. I like silence. Really. There's so much useless chatter on the internet and in "real life". I really appreciate it when people can keep their mouth shut when they don't have anything to say. Or keep their fingers from their keyboards. But that's just me. Nevermind. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:37 pm 

le freak wrote:
There can`t no longer be any doubt about it. These are slow times at VROM (vivaroxymusic.com). Regular members refrain from posting, not to mention those few unpredictable guerrilla lurkers. One member even found out he was fan of the wrong band. No Roxy deluxe edition this year either. Benelux won`t get it`s visits until fall.

Odd comment if I DARE to say so. Very cliquey on this forum, very much like Phil's forum when it first started all those years ago. If you make "guerrilla lurkers" unwelcome why expect them to post? Suggest you do do a bit of research on internet forums - like us they all die in the end, unless the artiste(s) concerned contribute regularly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:52 pm 

Problem is, guerrilla lurkers attack people like me.