VivaRoxyMusic.com Forum
A Forum for all Roxy Music fans

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sharks & Sparks tickets for sale
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:24 pm 

Just in case anyone here might be interested (or knows potential takers), the cancellation of a friend's visit from Japan means that there is a spare ticket to sell for each of three London gigs later this month...

On Sunday 24th Sharks (incl. Chris Spedding & Steve Parsons a.k.a. Snips) play at the Lexington on Pentonville Road (between Kings X & Angel tubes). It will be their last gig until at least the spring and will have a Q&A session and an acoustic set before the main plugged in show.

Then Sparks will be at Shepherds Bush Empire on Wed 27th & Thur 28th, with the spare seats being unreserved ones in the level one balcony.

I believe the standing ticket for Sharks cost £16.50 and the Sparks seats £33.75 each; my friend will be hoping to recoup her expenditure, but might be open to sensible offers. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Sharks & Sparks tickets for sale
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:07 am 

If anyone is in London later today and at a loss for some evening entertainment, I have been advised of two spare tickets for Sharks' (incl. Chris Spedding) gig at the Lexington.

Although the tickets originally cost £16.50 each, I think any offer at all would secure them at this late stage (just message me here).

Should be a good night and hopefully a cheap one too for someone! :)