VivaRoxyMusic.com Forum
A Forum for all Roxy Music fans

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Bryan Ferry tribute act
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:49 pm 

Hi everyone...

My name is Alan Tiffen and I have been a fan of Bryan Ferry + Roxy Music ever since hearing 'Street Life' back in 1973.

I have been working on a solo tribute to Bryan Ferry for the past 3 years. It as been a 'labour of love' and I now have my own website dedicated to my act. It as been a hobby and a passion!

www.bryanferrytribute.co.uk

The site is still being developed and I will be improving the audio tracks with some better 'takes'....uploading some 'live' video footage of me performing and an up to date photo shoot.

It is a 'tribute to the music of BF + Roxy' and I don't claim to be a complete 'look-a-like' or 'sound-a-like'...although I aim to create the style, atmosphere, sound and excitement of a 'live' Bryan Ferry performance.

It is a small, high quality act that will present the songs of BF + Roxy Music to small audiences in stylish venues.

OK...it is not a live band like Roxyrama or Roxy Magic; and 'yes' it is with backing...but please check out the site when the videos clips are uploaded!

I hope to officially launch the act in January 2010 with a few dates before the end of the year!

I would appreciate any comments, advice, feedback from BF + Roxy Music fans!