VivaRoxyMusic.com Forum
A Forum for all Roxy Music fans

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Boys and Girls
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:41 am 

No doubt I'm out of date, but has anyone noticed the Boys and Girls video on BF's site. It says it's a trail for the new album, so is there a re-work of B&G on there? It sounds like the dramatic version he did on the Frantic tour which, I thought, was fabulous.

Post subject: I'm wondering that too.
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:17 am 

Maybe he's thinking about what he did on "Let's Stick Together," with radically remixing his earlier songs. I like the bit that he gives on his website. (The dog in the video is cute and looks like Toto from the Wizard of Oz. Is it his dog?) I hope that there is some original material on it, too. What I am hoping for the most is more collaboration with Brian Eno if that works out. I'm a big fan of "I Thought" from "Frantic."

Post subject: Re: Boys and Girls
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:09 am 

smogmonster wrote:
No doubt I'm out of date, but has anyone noticed the Boys and Girls video on BF's site. It says it's a trail for the new album, so is there a re-work of B&G on there? It sounds like the dramatic version he did on the Frantic tour which, I thought, was fabulous.

I think that is just part of the "Film 82" soundtrack which was added to the BF site last year. I think they are just using it as a backing track to the visual update of what has been happening in the studio.

Perhaps you didn't see the info on it at the time, see the link to the old news page below.

http://www.bryanferry.com/index2.html#/ ... icle=1985/

8-)