VivaRoxyMusic.com Forum
A Forum for all Roxy Music fans

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: The Electronic Beats sponsored Concert in Berlin, Germany.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:27 am 

Good Evening to all Fellow Roxyologists and Ferryistas Who inhabit These hallowed Cyber Halls. This is Lori. I am inquiring to find out about The Electronic Beats sponsored Concert in Berlin, Germany. The Concert that was performed in/at The Admiral's Palast during The Olympia Tour. Would any and all Veteran Fans Who type such interesting and thought provoking posts Here send a Question Off to J.O.B for Me? I would like Him to ask Electronic Beats very nicely if They have ANY plans to release This very EXCELLENT and perfectly executed Concert on DVD? From what little I SAW and HEARD of this Grand episode in Bryan and His then Band's History was A beautifully crafted experience of SIGHT and SOUND.
I was especially taken aback with the performance of REASON OR RHYME from that Concert. What a beautifully crafted piece of Music that Bryan and His band has created with this Song! Bryan had EVERY Right in the World to SING it's praises from on High like A proud Papa! Reason Or Rhyme is clearly One of the BEST Songs on The Olympia Album! When I first Heard this I was moved to Tears.
Anyhow back to the topic at hand.
I as a Fan Who has had nothing but pleasure Re-Discovering BOTH Roxy Music and Bryan Ferry Solo would LOVE to have The Electronic Beats sponsored Concert on DVD LOADED with Bonus Material and Extras Plus maybe some Easter Eggs embedded in a Bonus DVD. Complete with the directions on how to FIND Them of course!
So a fair amount of "Jonesing" for this may just be the key to getting this One released on DVD.
IMHO This Concert was the ONE that Eagle Vision SHOULD have released on DVD NOT the Concert from Lyon, France. With Electronic Beats as the Co-Partner on board.
As The Concert from Lyon, France during The Olympia Tour was far less stellar. There also was quite a bit of Fan-Fair for the Concert that was performed at The Vieinna Opera House in Austria from The Olympia Tour that was rated much higher too.
I have not seen much of that One to make a Good judgement.
I would very much like to see what You all think about this.
A Rookie Stateside Fan, Lori.

Post subject: Re: The Electronic Beats sponsored Concert in Berlin, German
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:33 pm 

From clips of various songs I saw on-line, this was a very good concert and very nicely filmed. It also featured TGPT on drums which makes it especially cool IMHO.