VivaRoxyMusic.com Forum
A Forum for all Roxy Music fans

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mamouna/Horoscope Deluxe Edition
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:01 pm 

True2Life wrote:
My Amazon UK pre-order has now had its estimated delivery date moved forward by a month from November to 17th October so I guess we will be getting it sooner than expected, which is great.

Having read this, I'm not in the least bit surprised to find it has disappeared altogether from my search results on Amazon UK. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:49 am 

Until all the big on-line sellers, like The Sound of Vinyl, and Ferry’s website announces the release, I won’t be convinced of an autumn release date.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:27 pm 

The teaser is out on Instagram . Oh, Mamouna , Mamouna , run.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:48 am 

avalon_eyes wrote:
The teaser is out on Instagram . Oh, Mamouna , Mamouna , run.

Ah well spotted! About time too! How long have we all known about this release yet heard nothing official.

A part of me is hoping it’s because there is going to be a tour announced alongside it in the same way the RAH 74 release was announced alongside a tour! Wishful thinking I suppose!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:11 am 

According to HMV's online store, my pre-orders are now due for release on 17th November. Here's hoping... ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:52 pm 

So it's finally mentioned on the front page of the official Ferry website, although at present the pre-order link isn't working. But at least it does really seem to be on its way

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:16 pm 

True2Life wrote:
So it's finally mentioned on the front page of the official Ferry website, although at present the pre-order link isn't working. But at least it does really seem to be on its way

Nothing on the news page and a pre-order link that doesn't work. Is it me? Why does BF.com have to become part of everything else in the UK that's dysfunctional? This most definitely isn't rocket science. More sighs!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:25 am 

UKRichard wrote:
True2Life wrote:

Nothing on the news page and a pre-order link that doesn't work. Is it me? Why does BF.com have to become part of everything else in the UK that's dysfunctional? This most definitely isn't rocket science. More sighs!

https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/ ... 271/page-6

According to this posting the premiere of Your Painted Smile (instrumental) is today, Thursday, so presumably the pre-order links will work then. But it's all been very chaotic.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:22 am 

My Amazon pre-order has now gone back to November 21st which I think is when it was originally before they bizarrely moved it forward. Presumably once the video has been premiered later today we will know more.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F1FsWsme3pU

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:46 am 

True2Life wrote:
My Amazon pre-order has now gone back to November 21st which I think is when it was originally before they bizarrely moved it forward. Presumably once the video has been premiered later today we will know more.

It's all a bit bizarre - the album has today reappeared on Amazon UK with a release date of 17 November. As you say, it ought to become clearer later today. At least it finally seems imminent.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next