VivaRoxyMusic.com Forum
A Forum for all Roxy Music fans

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:15 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Ferry Wishes For 2024
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:31 pm 

Elegantly Ageing Hipsters,
W2 has been frantically praying to ‘The Penshaw Gods’ for news of fandangos next year but with many acts having declared, Windswept is starting to feel studiously ignored.
Nonetheless he will continue prayers and hopes for an LP of covers in the vein of ‘Love Letters’ with an associated tour or residency.
In the interim here’s wishing our hero and all the ghosts who haunt this hallowed cyber hall - meme les gens de South Hylton Club - a fabulous Christmas and a happy new year !
Salutations a tous,
Windswept

Post subject: Re: Ferry Wishes For 2024
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:59 am 

Windswept2 wrote:
Elegantly Ageing Hipsters,

Nonetheless he will continue prayers and hopes for an LP of covers in the vein of ‘Love Letters’ with an associated tour or residency.
In the interim here’s wishing our hero and all the ghosts who haunt this hallowed cyber hall - meme les gens de South Hylton Club - a fabulous Christmas and a happy new year !
Salutations a tous,
Windswept

A Love Letters LP would be welcome - as I still hope for FYP Deluxe. Despite Horoscope and AM/PM 2023 was a very quiet year for Roxy fans. Let's hope for 2024!

A very Ferry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody here and: I wish to thank John who is still running this website although there were only a few news and several posting-less periods.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:33 pm 

Hear, hear W2 and Pianoman. I hope 2024 is a good year as far as BF and Roxy are concerned. A full decade on from his last truly 'new' album, it would be great to finally hear what BF has been cooking up in Studio One. And, as with the '45th' anniversary edition of the debut album, I don't think any of us would be numerically pedantic if the '50th' anniversary edition of FYP finally saw the light of day.
Merry Christmas and, again, thanks John for hosting us. :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:46 pm 

Cher W2,
Voilà mes Ferry wishes for the coming year:

A "Love letters" album.

A short European summer tour, in cities like Prague, Bratislava, Vienna and Krakow.

About Mamouna: A great cover, really deluxe. The music have I praised many times before.

Bonne année à tous!