VivaRoxyMusic.com Forum
A Forum for all Roxy Music fans

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Olymia Tour - Band & Set List
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:41 pm 

Doubtless, we are all excited about the forthcoming tour and thanks to this site, I've just scored a couple of great tickets for the Vienna gig. The venue is the State Opera House so the accoustics and ambiance will be fabulous.
The band line-up, again recently announced here, looks strong but I can't help bemoan the lack of strings. If anybody from the Ferry camp is checking in, is it too late to get Wilkins, Wetters, Bonner, Theo & Browning on board? It would certainly open up the setlist possibilities as well as pumping up the glamour!
Recognising that this is the "Olympia Tour" we can all dream of our perfect set list. For me, with strings, it would be:
Main Set:
You Can Dance, Limbo, Shameless, BF Bass, Windswept, Me Oh My, Song To The Siren, Reason or Rhyme, Gates of Eden, Smoke Gets In Your Eyes, Tender Is The Night, Alphaville, Bette Noir, Slave to Love, Heartache By Numbers, Out of The Blue, Can't Let Go, Do The Strand.
Encore:
Tracks Of My Tears, In The Midnight Hour, Hold On I'm Coming, Let's Stick Together.
Thats my dream - what about yours?
Regards,
Windswept